Monday, February 4, 2008

Music For the Soul


Hubby finally was able to sit down and put a playlist on my blog last night!!! I am so excited about this. Now I can share all of my fave songs with all of you!!!



Who is ready for CHA? I know I keep talking about it but the closer it gets the more excited and nervous I am becoming! Last night I was browsing around different blogs and came across one particular idea! A CHA journal!!! Isn't that COOL! So guess what I will be trying to put together before Saturday?! It is going to be a simple one if that is possible for me. Everything is always so complex with me. LOL! Most of my clothes are ready and that's just about it so I better get BUSY this week!


There is always FUN stuff and chats going on at SCRAP SHANTY!!! This month one of our sponsors is Scenic Route! HOW can you resist Scenic Route?!!! I have to correct one of my pages but here is one above that I did. For some odd reason these paper made me want to create 8x11 pages. LOL! Strange hugh? Stay tuned for my work with SCRAP SHANTY'S kit sponsor for this month Scarlet Lime. Talk about a STUNNING kit!!!! Words just can't describe.



Tomorrow PCI's Febraury Tutorial is going up so don't forget about that. You can be very flexible with project and it can go all sorts of ways and make it your own. I can't wait to see what everyone does!


Be BLESSED!!!


No comments: