Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CHA, Pic Heavy, Hybrid Post!

It is about time isn't it! LOL! I was sick after coming back
from CHA and exhausted so had to get some rest. Here are
TONS of pics of CHA, Downtown Disney, lovey stuff, hybrid
stuff, and more stuff. LOL!

When I arrived at my hotel these were waiting for me from
hubby! What a way to start my CHA adventure.

I opened up the note attached and this is what it read.
I had like a two hour wait for my room so I went to Denny's to
grab a bite to eat.
A quick photo shoot in the room I stayed in. LOL!

This was just the cutest make-n-take ever!!!
THE COOLEST..........
walk.....
bugs.......
bag (my bag ofcourse).......
floor from Petaloo......
chair.......
display from Chatterbox......
fountain at Rusty P.........
scrap sweethearts Elsie and Tim!!! I just fell in love with these two!!!
DOWNTOWN DISNEY visit.......



Saw this movie here!!! LOVED it!!! One of the best Disney
movies by far!!!
Scarey!!!!!

my trip back to the airport to go home..... so sad.....
in review of everything.....
I had such a FANTASTIC time. I felt at home and free
to the artistic me that I am!!! It was beautiful!!! I had some
really great contacts pertaining to EXACTLY what I was
searching for. The lovely woman I spoke with was a woman
of faith and prayed for me right there in the mist of the show!!!
How ordained was that!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!
This is just a huge step foward in making my hopes and dreams
reality!!!
These pics are just after shocks of Valintines day!
Hubby had gone out with the kids to the store while I cooked at home.
When they got back our three year old son presented me with these
and a Happy Valintines Day. He was so pleased with himself. LOL!


In closing I had the chance while I was down to do some hybrid work!!!
I never imagined how FUN it could be combining digital elements and paper
with the hands on goodies!!! I likey alot!!!





Until next time.........
Be BLESSED!!!



































7 comments:

The Mom said...

Awesome post!! I love your hybrid layouts!!!

Just Say Julie said...

what great pics!!

Melanie said...

Lots of great pics!

Brock Family said...

It looks like you had a great CHA adventure! I enjoyed readinng through your blog...BTW: I found you on the Label Tulip MB!!!

Tina McDonald said...

Fab photo's! :looks like an incredible time!! And your hybrid stuff is amazing!!
I'll be checking back to see what your exciting news is! :)

Michelle said...

Glad you had a fun time!

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects! And I'm so happy for you!