Thursday, January 31, 2008

Late Night Post





Where to begin I wonder? Well, I am getting ready for bed and just
thought that I would pop in to share a few things with ya. I have a FAVE
new site that I look foward to visiting everyday now! It is Card Positioning
System and I just finished card sketch #49!!! Yep, the card above is the
one. It is just about a week away before I am off to CHA!!! We are down to
working out the VERY FINAL and minor details of the trip! I have to make
sure that my camera is set to take the MAX amount of pictures and
rechargeable batteries are a MUST HAVE!!!
Tomorrow is the first which means that I will be revealing a sneaky peek
of February's Tutorial! There will also be a sneaky peek of the mini kit
I will be giving away in a drawing. Whoever participates and links their
finished work to PCI gets there name in!
SUPER exhausted now so gotta go. See you tomorrow which is now as I
am typing. LOL!

2 comments:

Create It Simply said...

Awesome Card! love the bright colors and the design too! TFS!

Laura Williams said...

wow! that paper and the colors are just WONDERFUL! how FUN! :)