Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Todays Randomness





So, so, soooooooooooooo, today is just one of those days where nothing
much is going on but you feel there is TONS to do. I am just hangin out a
little bit on the computer, hangin out with the little ones, and getting
ready to finish some projects as well as start PCI's second tutorial for
February!!! YAAAAAAAY!!! I am still SUPER happy that I decided to start
this blog. If you have something that you would like to share such as techniques,
tips, etc., please let me know! I tire of me, myself, and I stuff sometimes
and would LOVE to see my fellow crafters faces and projects. Just let me know
in the comment section!
It is now less than two weeks before I head off to CHA!!! Since this is going to be
my first time and all I would LOVE to know what to expect, classes I should take,
people who I should see, and just what the overall experience is like. If you have
been please share!
OH, for those who participate in PCI's Tutorial for the month of February
your names will be entered into a drawing for a FAB mini kit put together by
myself. I promise it will be worth it so stay tuned for a peek of the tutorial and
mini kit!!!
Be Blessed!!!


No comments: