Friday, January 4, 2008

Shanty Creations and Day to Day Livin....



Good, good afternoon! I wanted to share some AWESOME sponsor
goodness with all of you today. KI MEMORIES and THE SCRAP ROOM KIT CLUB
sent the SCRAPSHANTY TEAM some YUMMO goodies to play with!!!! Everything is just fantastic and I still have a few more projects to complete so MORE FUN for me!!! I hope you don't mind KI but since I can't get my hands on some of your LOVELY lace paper right now I made my own from some red scrap cardstock I had. I will be getting some lace paper soon though!




They just keep growing and just keep learning. Little Leilani can't
walk yet but it sure feels that way. I have to chase this little girl everywhere. Her mind is constantly workin along with those little hands! LOL! She is still the sweetest thing though!
Have a BLESSED weekend!




No comments: