Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Hi everyone!!! I am checking in to do a little bit of
catching up. I hope that the holidays was a joyous time for you all! I just recently did my first 18x18 page!!! It was TONS of fun and totally not as hard as I thought that it would be. It is the one above titles A STRONG FOUNDATION. On the word STRONG in the title I used buck naked chipboard. I used MM paint and then a butterfly stamp to cover the letters. Than I used some gems to add a little something special.

These two pictures are close ups of some of the details on this layout!

This next page was a created simply for some creative release.
I used felt, fabric, paper, and some basic stitching to create
the bird along with some chipboard. I am really trying out new
things on my pages and just grow my crafting skills in general.


Finally, these are a few Christmas pics that I took of my
little ones! I didn't really like how the studio pics were turning
out in past years so I decided to give it a go and take my
own. I am no professional but I REALLY LOVE the way these
turned out!!!




I forgot to mention that I will be starting a new blog to go along with
with this one. It is going to be for tutorials. I am going to start off with one turtorial a month and see where goes from there!!! Be on the look out for that and for more pages really soon!!!
Have a BLESSED New Years day!!!






2 comments:

denean said...

Beautiful pictures Candy! Your kids are soooo sweet!

cjaxon said...

Absolutely love these!! The colors are awesome, and the butterfly stamp was perfect for the word "strong".