Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where Did She Go Again?!


No where. LOL! I have just been extremely busy with life, new projects,
having to move soon from my Mothers place, getting a part-time job, church
ofcourse, and other little odds and ends.

It seems as though our new found adventure has come to a quick end
and it was SO for the best for everyone. To make a long story really short
we had planned on moving some where a lot farther away from Vegas
than I have ever been. We prayed diligently about it and God said no. It
seems like evertime we take a turn to leave here God always leads us back.
A good friend told me that God probably has a plan for me right here in Sin City
as they call it. I know that there are who are seeking it's just a matter of
how He is going to use me to share. So we are staying and that's that.
I will be back tomorrow to share some recent works and to share a recent
craft that I have picked back up again.

Every Wednesday we have prayer meeting in which we memorize a key
scripture. I think this one was from last week. ENJOY!


Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.


Be blessed and thank you to all who have been keeping me in thought and prayer. Love you much!

No comments: