Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Way Back Home

Happy second day of fall!!! This time of year always puts
me in the mood to go back home. The home in which I
grew up in and when I saw these specialty toys from McDonalds
(very rare we eat there) it just touched my heart. They have
such a classic look and the details are beyond words to me.
The series is by Madame Alexander's Wizard of Oz. I am not
one for collecting things but I sure wouldn't mind having
all the characters from this particular set. They remind me
of the true few friends that we all have in life that always
helps us find the way back home.






Here is a second page for the month that I created with some goodies
from American Crafts ofcourse. My sister has been after this one ever
since I started this one. This is her daughter Kelsey. I guess it's time
to give it up. LOL!



This page I created for ScrapJack! I couldn't resist this time around
and decided to get something together. Hope it's not too late!



We have been working on getting ready to move into a small
little corner of our own. We got rid of SO much stuff that it is
not funny. I figure that it is time for a fresh start with everything.
I am also seeking part-time work so if you all could lift that up
in prayer I sure would appreciate it.
I am off now to eat a litte bit of dinner and relax for the rest of
the night. I feel the woman thing comin on. LOL!
Be blessed!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't those McD's toys just too adorable!? I haven't gotten any, maybe I need to go to McD's tomorrow!

Rose said...

wow that jack is amazing! :) love all the colours and details. so cool :)