Monday, September 15, 2008

Yesterday Turned into Todays Post!

Hiya! I was supposed to get this up yesterday but I didn't come
close to doing this. See that picture up top?! Well, that is an AMAZING
ADVENTURE about to take way this week starting on Friday the 19th!
I know that it says the 12th so pay no attention to that. It's wrong. LOL!
If you want to learn more about it for the kiddies check it out here!
http://www.amazingfactskids.org/
It is going to be AWESOME and I can't wait to get started! We are also
starting up chour again in which we werer torn from when we moved to
Pahrump. If no other reason than our church family being in Vegas I am
happy with that.


I will try to come back later for the contests and giveaway post. I know,
such a tease I am but I gotta go move some more stuff from storage.
See you all later and be blessed!

No comments: