Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sketches...

Hello there everyone! Just shooting by to share a few pages
inspired by some wonderful sketches. This was another thing
that I was really did do until recently and I am relearning
that inspiration comes from everywhere!

This first page is based off of Primas BAP for April. I have a
hard time with leaving so much white space on a page so this
was a challenge! I enjoyed the process much to my surprise
and it came together with very little effort. Thanks Prima!!!
http://prima.typepad.com/prima/
Dude Collection used for this specific page along with Say-It
-With-Crystals

Here is the page that I completed for Pencil Lines #181 by
Dear Lizzy. Another LOVELY sketch!!!


This is a major SHOUT OUT to this super fun
line that I just fell in love with by Prima!!!!!!!
I have been using bits and pieces from this line
here and there just to savor it. SIGH...
This line is also Primas Product pic for April
so go check it out. I will do my best to create
a few more projects using some of these goodies.


On another note the baby is starting to drop
and the Brextons are getting REALLY uncomfortable!
I am trying to get that 10 hour a day sleep
issue in but it is still quite hard to do. The baby
shower is this Sunday after church service which
is VERY cool because everyone will already be
there. I hope to have either found my adapter to
my battery charger for my camera or have bought
one. I have looked EVERYWHERE for that thing
and just can't locate it!
Oh well...
I will get pics somehow.
Now to go rest up a little before having to go to service
tonight.
See you all later and be blessed!



No comments: