Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Quick Pick

Another Tuesday coming up means another Tuesday Trigger
brought to you by Moxie Fab World! Here is my take on last
weeks.



Is this not one of the most beautiful cards ever! I
sure can't top it but being inspired it is quite enough
for me.
It is sort-of late and the doc says I need more sleep.
They say that 10 hours is what I should be getting
and I chuckled underneath my breath a little. That
would be a miracle if I got that much sleep daily but
I have to try. There is a bigger and longer post coming
up so be on the look out for it. It is amazing the talent
and inspiration out there so I have been enjoying
a bit of it. Be back soon and be blessed all!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Candice! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)