Sunday, February 1, 2009

CPS Anniversary Sketch



Yes, three days in a row I have posted to my blog. What

a miracle hugh. Over at CPS they are having a GREAT

contest to celebrate their 100th post anniversary and it

is going on until the 8th. Here is my take at it and I am

creating another one just for the hay of it. I miss doing

challenges. Go check it out!!! http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2009/01/cps-anniversary-celebration-card.html

Be blessed this fine first of February.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE this....FABulous colors and details!

Pearl said...

lovely details ! great card !

Lea L. said...

So bright and cheery...love the colors here! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Pamela said...

Great job! I love it!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Great card..Lov the bright colors.

Softangelkisses said...

How pretty is that! Thanks for sharing!

Charity Hassel said...

oh, love that! great work with the cps sketch!