Friday, February 13, 2009

CPS #102

Before my internet goes down for a couple of days
I wanted to share my card for the CPS Sketch #102. I have
been having so much fun lately making cards!!! I also
want to send blessing out to everyone this Love Day
tomorrow. Even though I will be alone this time around
I know of one who truely loves me greater than anyone
or anything. He is our Lord Jesus Christ who came down
and gave his all to me, you, and all of mankind.




Be blessed!!!

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Wonderful! I love the deer and the colors and great use of the CPS sketch.

Charity Hassel said...

what a gorgeous take on the cps sketch! and, yes! For God showed His love for us that while we were yet sinners He died for us! amazing love indeed!

Lynn P. said...

Wonderful! I just love the deer - too cute