Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Week Already?!!!

Has it been a week already?! Boy oh boy the time sure does fly by!
I was going to do a pic heavy post but then I thought of spreading
it out a little bit. There is just so much editing and I can't leave a picture
untouched.




Here are a couple of bookmarks I created using the Cafe Prima July
kit. I know you all probably know by now that I LOVE bright colors!
There were a few extra goodies added just for the fun of it!

I had created this card for the sketch challenge on Melissa Phillips
blog and never got around to sharing until now. It is late but I still
would like to share it.


My mother found this at a thrift store for one dollar!!! It is old but let
me tell you, it has the BEST sound that I have ever heard from one of
these things. My babies LOVE it!!! Thanks Mom!
LOOK at what I was FINALLY able to get!!! When I went to CHA back
in February I fell completely in love with the CuttleBug. It is finally a
dream come true thanks to Michaels and a 20% off coupon! LOL!!!



I pray that your week has not been too stressful and I will be back
with yet another update on my hubby's condition and what the doc
told him. I am also gearing up to hopefully have a tutorial down for
August on the PCI blog. Until then be blessed!
John 1:1-4
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

No comments: