Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A New Chapter

Did you ever have a this lurking feeling that your life is about
to take on a new page or chapter? I have been feeling like that
the past few days. It is such a strange yet exciting thing. I
have let go of some things and planning for some new. Priorities
have been rearranging and shifting. There is just so much to
life and we can not be afraid to take the steps neccessary to take
in as much as we can and make the most of it. Lately for our
family it has been more Word and prayer. In my creativity
I have been contiplating new ideas, styles, and possibilities.
It is a breath of fresh air that I should have taken sooner.







Here are a few pages including one for Websters Pages June Sketch
Challenge. They are one of my new fave company. Such lovely designs
and talent there!
Starting in July I will be back with PCI's tutorial again. It took a
couple of months to get back to it but it was neccessary with the
move and all. I am just glad to be getting back to my baby again!
Psalms 121
Psa 121:1 A Song of degrees. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
Psa 121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Psa 121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Psa 121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Psa 121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
Psa 121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
Psa 121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
Psa 121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.



Be Blessed!

No comments: