Monday, April 21, 2008

Taking It A FAITH Step Further

Morning to all my LOVELY friends out there today! I just wanted to pop in this morning with an updated playlist of my FAVE songs. Some them are recent some not so recent but all the same praising God. I also wanted to take it a step further by offering a scripture for the day! If I have nothing else to say or if I have no projects to post there should always be SOMETHING about our Lord on this blog I feel. So with that being said I offer you today one of my favorites to start off with.

1 Corithians 13:4-8
1Co 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1Co 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
1Co 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
1Co 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
1Co 13:8 Charity never faileth:

Be blessed!

No comments: