Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Prima Guest Designer!!!

As all of you probably know by now I am one of the GD for Prima this month!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
I am SO EXCITED about this! You can check out my creations here http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2008/04/come-meet-our-l.html!
This was such an honor and I thank the PRIMA team for letting me do this!!!



So moving back to Vegas has been set in motion and we have until the 1st of May to pack up and head out. At the latest we will be moving a week into May. Boy oh boy........
I know one thing for sure, GOD IS IN CONTROL!!! We pray, he leads, and we do our best to trust what he has for us. While packing, working on projects, taking care of family, and such I will do my best to keep posting. It is going to be a doozy of a job but I will count it all joy!
Signing off for now and as always BE BLESSED!!!

No comments: