Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All Kinds of Wonderful


I don't know about you but it is always a little difficult to get
out of the groove of the holidays. The toys are still half opened,
the kids are still singing, and there tends to be a lack of
motivation to put away decor. To help me say goodbye I
figured why not do a last post of some wonderful things at the
turn of a new year so here we go.
Here is my take on my fave sketch from CPS #147.

Just a late card I did using a Moxie Fab challenge.

Here is a noel banner that I made which was such a delight
to make. I am hooked on making these lovely handmade
roses. The tutorial can be found on Tim Holtz blog during
his 12 days of Christmas tags. What an inspiration he is!

At the mall they had this really neat light show and this
huge tree.

I saved the best for last ofcourse! Here my little jewels.
They really were not in the mood for a photo shoot but
I managed to get a few shots that I was satisfied with.




Such little cuties they are. They were a hit and were
very blessed. I think that I am just about ready now
to move on and start anew this year. I really haven't
made a resolutions list but one thing that I do want
to do is blog more. It is not a huge thing but it is something
important to me. Maybe I will make this year an
adventure year and make an adventure book like on
the movie Up. That was cute! Any how that is it for!
Coming up soon is an acutul page that I did. It has been
a long time coming.
Be blessed and Happy Sabbath












No comments: