Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How Can I Be Mad!

WHAT?! Blogging still?!!! Yes, I am but this was to funny of a thing for me
to pass up talking about. I guess Jadon decided this morning to have a go
at it with our camera!

As you can see he had quite a good time! LOL!


If you can make this one out it is him sticking out his tongue at the camera.
Here he taking a picture of our modem on top of our computer tower.
You know that you have one of these chairs in your house that you
REFUSE to throw away.
Jadon standing on top of this chair.
Jadon looking for the cell phone on top of the computer desk.
Hee, Hee, Hee! I moved the cell phone way on top of the main
drawer in hubby and my bedroom. It is TALL!!! Not too bad
for a three year old!
I did this page last night using Studio 8 papers and Magic Mesh
last night. I also threw in the OLW challenge TODAY in there as
well.


I might not get to say much for a few days and will be back asap!
BE BLESSED!

Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not






2 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout!

Lynn
OLW

The Sonboul's said...

this lo is AMAZING!!!! AMAZING!!!!