Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy Monday!!!


Morning everyone! I had an extremely long weekend with my hubby being in the hospital and all. He can't drive until his follow up appoitment on Friday so it is early mornings for me dropping him off at work and picking him up. I was so bummed out about him not being at home that I made this paper quilt thingy.It is 6x6 because I didn't know how I would like. I liked it so much that I am going to do a much bigger one! I am going to put more on this project once I figure out what it is that I want.
On another note please come join us at SCRAPTREASURES, http://www.scraptreasures.com/phpbb/index.php, where this month we have all types of different and unique challenges to get your creative juices flowing. We also have our monthly Fun In The Sun contest going on and so much lovely work in our gallery. So please stop by. You won't regret it!
To all those who come to visit me and leave such sweet comments THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Please feel free to leave your blog link in the comment section as well. I would love to see who you are and get to know you better.
Have a blessed day!!!

No comments: