Thursday, December 13, 2007

Major Catch Up Overload!

















I know that it has been a long while!!! It has been about a month
since I last posted. I still don't have much time to talk right now but
just wanted to share some recent projects and altered
stuff. My term for ScrapTreasures DT ended this month. Sniff,
sniff. It had to be so to let other people serve and
shine. I have tons of other stuff in the works though! I am still
working on my own line of paper but had to change the name
therefore I had to delete the blog that I had for it
and create a new one as soon as possible I hope. I am also just
about ready to start putting some of my art stuff in my
Etsy place so stayed tuned for that as well. It is going range from
scrap items to all around art in itself. Just good stuff!
I have to sign off for now and will be back often now so please keep
stoppin by!
Be blessed!=)

















No comments: